Lucknow, migrant laborers, tourists and students of the state are stranded at different places in the country due to the nationwide lockdown implemented for prevention of corona infection. But now they will be able to reach their respective homes safely.
The Union Home Ministry has allowed movement of the stranded people. Regarding this, the Ministry of Home Affairs has issued detailed information about the guidelines.
According to the guidelines issued, the states will have to prepare a standard protocol to send the stranded people to their states and call their citizens stranded elsewhere. Also, all states have to nominate nodal authorities for this.
It is mandatory to comply with these rules
• All states will have to nominate nodal authorities. These authorities will register people trapped in their respective areas.
• The designated authorities of the states between which there will be movement of people will have to establish contact with each other.
• Those who want to go to their homes in the trapped areas, they will be screened first. If any person shows possible symptoms of corona, they will not be allowed to go.
• Buses will be used to take the stranded people home. Buses will also be sanitized and seating arrangements will be ensured under social distances.
• Buses will not be prevented from reaching the border of another state.
After reaching the destination, people will be examined by the local health authorities. People will be quarantined home after conducting an investigation. Institutional quarantines can also be done to the people if needed. There will also be health checkup of the returned people from time to time.
• To monitor the health of the returned people, they will have to use the Arogya Setu app created by the Government of India.
This post was published on May 3, 2020 7:35 am
Photo: PTI There're clear signs that India is on path of getting back into action: Piyush Goyal at India Global…
Photo: FILE ED raids Delhi NCR tour travel companies seized rs 3.57 crore New Delhi. The Enforcement Directorate (ED) has…
Photo: PTI (FILE) Representational Image new Delhi. As part of its national campaign for boycott of Chinese goods, 'Indian Goods…