San Francisco. Alphabet and Google CEO Sundar Pichai have ruled out that their company is in the race to acquire Chinese short-video making app TickTalk. In a new episode of the podcast 'Pivot Schooled Live', Pichai was asked by Recode's Cara Swisher and New York University professor Scott Galloway if his company was interested in purchasing TickTalk.
Pichai responded to no on this question. He further said that this app owned by ByteDance pays to use Google's cloud services. TickTalk has 100 million users in the US, or 100 million users, but the company has been a target of Trump Prashant consistently for the past few months. However, Ticketock has now filed a lawsuit against the executive order banning the Trump administration.
President Trump issued an executive order on 6 August prohibiting ByteDance from conducting any transaction in the US for 45 days. Trump then issued another executive order on 14 August giving BiteDance the option to sell its TickTalk business in the US within 90 days.
Tittock has previously filed a lawsuit against the executive order. He has said that he strongly disagrees with the Trump administration that Ticketock is a threat to national security. Not only this, the company has also alleged that the US administration failed to follow due process.
Pichai said on the podcast that Tiktok, like many other tech companies, has grown in the midst of the epidemic. Pichai said that there are many companies that have grown very strongly this time. The big companies are doing very well, but I am also seeing a lot of emerging companies. He said that today there are more options for information than ever before.
This post was published on August 27, 2020 4:24 pm
Photo: MEDIATEK online gaming new Delhi. The government has banned 118 apps keeping in mind the security of the country.…
Photo: TIMESOFINDIA gold import at 8 months high new Delhi. The economy is now looking forward to a gradual recovery.…